We have seven Ingkerreke Commercial Aboriginal trainees and apprentices in electrical, carpentry, plumbing, tiling, boilermaking and painting trades and as housing maintenance officers (HMO's).
All training is sourced locally, including:
• First Aid
• Elevated Platform
• Construction Industry Induction (white card)
• Working with Children (ochre card)
• Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment
• Quality and Environmental
• Company Safety Inductions
Many former Aboriginal employees now work for other businesses in Central Australia and elsewhere as a direct result of the training they received with Ingkerreke Commercial.